IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING THE 2019 TAX FILING DEADLINE EXTENSION AND OUR BUSINESS OPERATION DURING THE COVID-19 SITUATION
FILING EXTENSION: The IRS has extended the deadline to file 2019 tax returns to July 15, 2020. All taxpayers will have this additional time to file and make payments without interest or penalties, but filing now is encouraged if you want your refunds sooner. The State of Idaho’s deadline is June 15, 2020.
RE: COVID-19 AND OUR BUSINESS OPERATION
At TAX40 Corp the health and safety of our office staff and clients is our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our office is still open for appointments. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- You are encouraged to use our Secure Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. Request to receive an email link from us to set up your secure, password protected folder.
- We are currently open for appointments at our office, however we are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at 208-202-2905 if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a face-to-face visit.
- To accommodate any concerns our clients and staff may have, we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We have informed our staff that if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please let us know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of all.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at 208-202-2905 or email us at email@example.com.
Welcome to Tax40 Corporation!
Our goal is to provide clients and potential clients with information concerning our firm and our unique, low-pressure approach to personal and professional services. We have an excellent client-retention rate, and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides.
To learn more about Tax40 Corp, please check out our video below. Our CEO Randy Rhuman, provides insightful information on how he began his journey to becoming a CPA, how Tax40 Corp was founded, and how we at Tax40 Corp can help you manage your Tax, Bookkeeping, and/or Payroll needs.